Monday, May 30, 2011

The day i was spotted by a nordstrom buyer!

Ladies, no joke - I (I!?!!) was spotted by a nordstrom buyer the other day in the nordstrom on michigan ave. She insisted taking a picture of me and wanted to use that as an "inspiration for us". We chatted about fashion during my 5 minutes of fame. Gosh, so here's what I was wearing!


Coat: Zara Zip Up Coat ($159, about half year old); pants:  Eddie Bower on sale cotton stretch pants ($10, about 2 months old); top: Zara dressy t-shirt ($59, about two months old; bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote ($300, over a year old) 

whole look
Just got these earrings on that day - Kendra Scott 'Danielle' Oval Earrings, nordstrom $58.  I think this was a big reason my outfit got her attention - these sapphire earrings popped on my nude colored background outfits and shoes. Sam Edelman 'Orly' Slingback Pump, got from Nordstrom, $115, about 4 months old - sling backs is a very cute choice for springy summer this year... plus nude color is very happening..

sapphire earring
very big girl shoes by my standard



1 comment:

  1. Great photos. Yearning to see updates! UPDATES! UPDATES!!!

    ReplyDelete