Sunday, June 5, 2011

The butterfly shirt

I got this butterfly shirt from Zara last month, it has this vintage charm to it, was about $50, and needs dry clean. I like the black zipper in the back - gives this very summer-y playful shirt a bit of that heavy metal feel. The whole look says: relax and have some fun, it's summer! :)

The white pants are from Eddie Bower. I noticed that Eddie Bower always has some good stuff on sale, especially their pants, very good quality and inexpensive. Highly recommend!

i wore this to work that day, it's very playful but not
childish, almost a bit vintage charm
got the belt a while bck from beijing
- it was about $5!!
purchased these shoes at $70 about two years ago,
never had an opportunity to wear them. this time,
they went perfectly with the white pants
and eggshell butterfly shirt..
the whole look says: relax,
it's summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment